We are sorry that you are here, but glad you have found us. We offer a variety of support resources to meet you where you are.
Our GRYT Health cancer community is free from judgment and focuses on your humanity and the value you bring. While we don’t pretend to know your experience, we freely share ours and resources that helped us through.
We won’t sugar coat it that getting through cancer will be easy, but we will empower you through support, education and engagement to be in charge of your own health. We see the power of uniting patients and know that we are stronger and more resilient, together.
What do you need, now?
- To make connections with others in our community
- To download a cancer support community app on your mobile device
- To register for one of our upcoming programs or events
- To get real-time mental health support proven to help reduce anxiety when used every day for a month
- To read about other's experiences and resources that helped them
- To share your story in written or video form
- To use your voice to further scientific advances