We want you to be a speaker at GVCC!
We invite anyone, who is looking to highlight a need, ongoing issue, unaddressed problem, or otherwise in the cancer space to submit their application to speak at the original virtual cancer conference.
Read on to learn more about this opportunity. Or, if you’re ready to submit your application, click on the button below.
Important Dates to Know
Speaker Submission Deadline: Sunday, June 26 by 11:59 PM PST
Notification of Submission Status: July 2022
Global Virtual Cancer Conference: November 2nd-5th, 2022
Who We're Looking For
The speakers we would like to have at GVCC will be:
- Experienced and comfortable with public speaking in front of a large audience
- Is knowledgeable on topics that are relevant to a global audience
- Has the experience and qualifications to lead large group discussions
- Supportive of GVCC’s goal of creating greater access to information and
understands all live sessions are recorded for viewing after the conference
- Interested and willing to promote GVCC leading up to and during the event
At GRYT Health, we believe that lived experience is a crucial consideration when reviewing speaker submissions and we are dedicated to highlighting the voices of those underrepresented in cancer care. We encourage Black, Indiginous, People of Color, LGB, Transgender, and Disabled speakers to submit proposals.
When submitting your intent to be a speaker, we’re looking for the following items:
- Session format you’d like to have (webinar vs interactive)
- 2-3 sentence description of your proposed session
- What you hope to achieve with you speaking
- How do you want attendees to feel after participating in your session
Additional details can be found at our Call for Submissions Submission Guidelines (PDF link that will open up in a new tab).